Everything is Sweet and Precious on TBN – more over-used words
I’ve written before of TBN host penchant for over-using the same terms again and again.
Currently (and for the past two or three years), the over used words of choice have been “Sweet” and “Precious.”
Today, one of Paul Crouch Sr’s sons, Matt, on “Behind the Scenes,” used the word “precious” to describe some Orthodox clergy guy he knows.
He frequently refers to his dad as “his sweet daddy” and his mom as “his precious mama.”
Here’s a Mad Lib for you (don’t know what Mad Libs are? Click here to find out).
Fill it out pretending you are Matt Crouch or the other TBN hosts who are fond of saying “sweet” and “precious”:
1. “I almost stepped on a [insert adjective here] eight legged spider”
2. “This morning, I brushed my [insert adjective here] and yellow teeth.”
3. “I think Benny Hinn’s toupee is [insert adjective here]”
Your results should read something like:
1. “I almost stepped on a sweet eight legged spider”
2. “This morning, I brushed my precious and yellow teeth.”
3. “I think Benny Hinn’s toupee is sweet”
I’m watching TBN’s “Behind the Scenes” right now, and Crouch Sr. is talking about TBN’s “umbilical cord” and Gestation periods – weirdness. He’s comparing all that to the Anti Christ and Bible prophecy.
See this previous post:
“Come on! Come On Now!” – overused on TBN
See more TBN related posts on this blog:
TBN posts on this blog