Weird Dating Sites and Toilet Dating
- Government and BBC investigations raise alarms about the industry’s personal data handling practices, social media identity theft.
- A British dating website is attempting a new way of connecting singles that even they admit is crappy: Toilet dating.
The London-based site, DoingSomething.co.uk, is pairing up with a company called London Loo Tours to offer monthly “toilet nights.”
Toilet Dating combines a singles night with a pub crawl and a sightseeing tour of the city’s most interesting bathrooms, the Metro reported.
According to a press release, folks who sign up for the excrement-oriented event will endure tons of toilet puns and learning the ins and outs of toilet history from Roman times.
Participants will also learn tricks for finding free public restrooms in London.
DoingSomething founder Matt Janes is flush with excitement about the possibilities.
“Nothing would be more awkward than having a first date in a toilet… until now,” he said, according to Cosmopolitan.co.uk.
- Gluten Free Singles
Hot Sauce Passions
Amish Online Dating
Meet an Inmate
Sea Captain Date
- If the deciding factor in forming a relationship is whether or not a prospective partner is compatible with your feline companion, then Purrsonals.com is your go-to dating site, and hey, it’s already got a pun in the url.
- For people who identify sexually with the furry-lifestyle, Furry Mate is the perfect place for you to find your anthropomorphic animal partner.
The Ugly Ball
- The Ugly Ball is a self-proclaimed dating site for the “aesthetically average” people out there, essentially the polar opposite of Darwin Dating, this site is for those who are willing to admit they’re far from gorgeous.
Singles with Food Allergies
My Lonely Parent
Women Behind Bars