Parents were so intoxicated on prescription drugs and alcohol they ‘failed to help their 18-month-old daughter who died after swallowing dishwasher detergent pod’
Being married and being parents automatically makes people more godly, mature, and responsible, says conservative Christianity.
Christians also are guilty of teaching that one has to reach perfection and pure godliness before God will grant a person a spouse.
What follows is another example of a Parenting Fail,
‘My God, even my Pet Cat would Make a Better Baby-sitter To A Small Child Than These Idiots’ story:
- McKenzie Riegn Speigner died after ingesting a dishwashing detergent pod
Kristopher Joseph Speigner, 31, and Joy Lynn Speigner, 29, have been charged with criminal negligent homicide
They didn’t do anything to help their daughter because they were strung out on prescription drugs and alcohol
Criminally negligent homicide is punishable by no more than one year in jail
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER and ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 17:56 EST, 19 September 2013
The parents of an 18-month-old girl who died after eating dishwashing detergent are facing jail because they were too intoxicated to do anything to help her.
Investigators have charged Kristopher Joseph Speigner, 31, and Joy Lynn Speigner, 29, of Madison, Alabama, with criminal negligent homicide in the death of their daughter, McKenzie Riegn Speigner.
Affidavits say the girl swallowed a dishwashing detergent pod and her parents didn’t seek medical help for her until the next day because they were so out of it on prescription drugs and alcohol.
Madison Police Capt. John Stringer said the crime of criminally negligent homicide is a misdemeanor punishable by no more than one year in jail, report AL.com.