Her Marriage is Sexless While She Cares For Sick Elderly Father
But Christians say if you wait until marriage to have sex, that the sex will be a never ending awesomeness of awesomeness each and every night all the time until you die. But this married woman is going without sex.
- I am a married woman with a family. I am also caring for my elderly father, who is staying with us during his recovery from various ailments. My husband and I have not been intimate in a while.
- During the week we both work, in addition to our other responsibilities. This past Sunday my dad’s friend offered to take my dad out for a few hours, giving us the opportunity to go somewhere with the kids, to have fun and relax.
- I waited around all day. It was not until we were ready to sit down at the table for dinner that my husband finally said, “Where was it that you wanted to go?” By then it was too late and I was exhausted.
- Whenever I ask my husband to do something with me, he says, “After the game.” Then it’s tennis, golf or some movie that he has to see. It seems as though there is never time for just us — we hardly leave the house on the weekends. When I try to talk to him about it, he tells me I’m nagging. I’ve tried to be patient, but I have needs too, and he doesn’t seem to care.
- Do you have any suggestions? I’m ready to leave.
— Frustrated Mom
Other posts this blog about Sexless Marriages:
(Link): Rebound Guy and No Sex