Married Woman Signing off as “Looking Ahead” Admits to Being in Sexless Marriage for TEN YEARS
Christian sex propaganda says: if you wait until marriage to have sex, the sex will be great and frequent. Reality: a lot of married people (who are Christians when married and/or virgins) end up in sexless marriage or one or both partners get hooked on porn or have affairs.
Here we go again – this married woman says she has not had sex (at least not with her husband) for TEN YEARS:
- After a decade of trying to no avail to get my husband to participate in our marriage, I’ve decided to call it quits. The problem is that I am the breadwinner, and it would ruin us financially to split up.
- We have a child in high school with some learning disabilities and social issues. I doubt she will be ready to fly the nest any time soon. I was advised by a family law attorney not to divorce for these reasons.
- My husband and I are mostly friends but haven’t shared an intimate relationship on any level for 10 years. I stopped wearing my wedding ring and moved to another bedroom a few months ago.
- My plan is to remain married and living in the home but to go my own way.
- How do I explain this change in our relationship to friends and family? I am at peace with this decision and, in fact, am feeling unstuck and hopeful for the future for the first time in many years.
— Looking Ahead