Sex Makes People Do Stupid Things – New Jersey brokers accused of using client home for sex fests
I’m not sure if either person in this story is married or a parent.
- The Weiners said Lindsay was hired to sell the couple’s vacant home in Wayne.
- “Instead, Lindsay and Phelan, through Lindsay’s illegal and dishonest acts, used the Weiners’ home as their play pad to have sexual relations in the Weiners’ bedroom, among other places in the home,” the suit states.
- Lindsay allegedly made an extra key to the home and “intentionally listed the house above market value to avoid Realtor traffic in the home while he and Phelan carried on their trysts.”
- DENVILLE, N.J., Dec. 23 (UPI) — A New Jersey lawsuit alleges two Coldwell Banker real estate agents kept a house from selling so it could serve as a location for their “sexual relations.”
Richard and Sandra Weiner of Denville filed a state Superior Court lawsuit naming Coldwell Banker of Madison and real estate agents Robert Lindsay and Jeannemarie Phelan for breach of trust and fiduciary duties, The Record, Hackensack, N.J., reported Monday.
- “Worst yet, all of Lindsay and Phelan’s sexual escapades were recorded on security video cameras located in the Weiners’ home,” the lawsuit alleges.
- Lindsay and Phelan allegedly had sex in the home at least 10 times from Dec. 27, 2011, and Jan. 23, 2012.
- The Weiners are seeking compensatory damages for invasion of privacy, infliction of emotional distress, breach of contract, trespass of land and other civil counts.
- A New Jersey real-estate agent overpriced a house so that it wouldn’t sell — and he could use it as a sex pad with a fellow broker, according to a report.
- The randy pair’s sexcapades ended when the property owners got wind of the antics — after the realty couple was caught in the act on home security video, The Record of Hackensack reported Sunday.
- Coldwell Banker agent Robert Lindsay had jacked up the Wayne, NJ, home’s price to scare away buyers and allow him to have “sexual escapades” with coworker Jeannemarie Phelan, according to a lawsuit filed by homeowners Richard and Sandra Weiner on Dec 6.
- …“Lindsay and Phelan entered the master bedroom, undressed and proceeded to have sex on the Weiners’ bed,” the suit states. “A while later, the security cameras show Lindsay and Phelan getting dressed.”