Another Example of Why the Equally Yoked Teaching is A Joke for Single Christian Women : Baptist Preacher Arrested for Allegedly Fire Bombing Ex Girlfriend’s House While She Was In It
Aside from the “equally yoked” think being a JOKE because this Christian is apparently a wacko, violent idiot – I’ve seen some photos of him, and he appears to be an unattractive, bloated Mr. Potato Head. It’s a wonder he’s able to snag girlfriends at all.
Not sure if this freak has been married previously and/or had any children: if he has, that blows another hole in the Christian myth that married people and parents are more mature and godly than singles or the childless.
- Lewis’ ex-girlfriend, Sarah Nottingham, said she has been terrorized by Lewis since their breakup.
She says, ever since their breakup last year, Lewis has been trying to hurt her and her family. Nottingham says she has an active restraining order against the pastor for vandalizing her car and setting fire to her bushes.
Lewis has been named as a suspect in four other cases of harassment and vandalism against Nottingham, including a fire in bushes in front of her home, according to police. She had taken out a restraining order against him.
… Along with evidence implicating Lewis as a co-conspirator, detectives found an illegal handgun and suspected methamphetamine in the pastor’s home.
Lewis was arrested for arson on an inhabited dwelling, conspiracy and stalking. He is being held at Solano County Jail on $500,000 bail.
- “I’m living in a nightmare,” Sarah Nottingham [Lewis’ ex girlfriend] told CBS Sacramento. “My kids are so scared. My son knows that this is a pastor and that his previous pastor is threatening his mommy and his family, and the sickest part about it is that this man claims to be a man of God.”
Nottingham is convinced that Lewis is the culprit behind all of the attacks.
“He’s got these blue eyes that anyone can look into thinking they can see this man of God but he’s pure evil,” she said.
- The ex-girlfriend of a Vacaville pastor accused of conspiring with three others to firebomb her family’s home was in court Tuesday about getting a restraining order against the man.
Pastor Mark Lewis’ ex-girlfriend, Sarah Nottingham, appeared before Solano County Superior Court Judge Garry T. Ichikawa. On Jan. 2, he approved the Vacaville woman’s request for a temporary restraining order amid allegations that Lewis was behind several acts of vandalism at her parent’s home and vehicles.
Following those alleged incidents, a Molotov cocktail was hurled through a window of Nottingham’s home in the early morning hours of Jan. 9, and Lewis was arrested the following day in connection with the incident.
Nottingham first sought a temporary restraining order on Dec. 23, 2013, but it was not granted. Her second request, on Jan. 2, was, according to the judge’s comments.
- Vacaville police say Mark Lewis, 39, a pastor of the Fellowship Baptist Church, conspired with three people to set fire to Sarah Nottingham’s home while six people slept inside – but the clergyman claims he is innocent and has not been harassing his ex.
A California pastor has been charged with hiring three people to firebomb an ex-girlfriend’s family — but the clergyman who continues to serve at his church, he calls the allegations untrue and bizarre.
Mark Lewis, 39, pastor of the Fellowship Baptist Church, was arrested after a Molotov cocktail was thrown into his ex-girlfriend Sarah Nottingham’s home at 3:30 a.m. Thursday. Vacaville police say Lewis and three co-conspirators were trying to burn down the building with six people — including three children — sleeping inside.
- VACAVILLE, Calif. (AP) — A Northern California pastor arrested on suspicion of firebombing his ex-girlfriend’s house while six people were inside says he had nothing to do with the attack.
Mark Lewis, pastor of the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville, told KCRA-TV the three other suspects arrested in the case have falsely accused him of being involved.
Lewis was arrested on Friday, a day after the attack, on suspicion of arson on an inhabited dwelling, conspiracy and stalking. No one was hurt, although police said six people were sleeping at the home during the attack.
Lewis’ ex-girlfriend, Sarah Nottingham, told KCRA that she and Lewis dated for a year, and he told her he wasn’t ready to end the relationship and threatened her. She had taken out a restraining order against him.
Related posts this blog:
(Link): Obnoxious and Sexist Preacher Mark Driscoll Wants Christian Singles to Stay Single Indefinitely – And Even Though Unwanted, Prolonged Singleness has Been a Huge Issue For Christian Singles for A Couple Decades Now – Driscoll: ‘Christians should not marry pro choicers’
(Link): Pro Ball Player Convicted for Kid Diddling Three Kids Claims to be an Outstanding Christian (and he’s married with a kid of his own) – again, why should Christian single gals limit themselves to only marrying Christian men? The Whole “Being Yoked Equally” thing is irrelevant and unduly limiting for singles