Father Beats Two Year Old Daughter to Death For Soiling Diaper – Parenthood does NOT make people more godly or loving, Christians
Many Christian frequently like to teach that it takes marriage and/or parenting to make people mature and godly.
If that is so, why do I weekly – WEEKLY – see stories of married parents who murder, rape, or neglect their children, or their foster children – and some of these are Christian people? (See (Link): more examples here)
While looking for news links about this story, I found another, separate one of ANOTHER father who tossed his toddler kid in a dryer:
(Link): Father of Two-Year-Old Allegedly Put in Dryer Speaks Out
- The father of a two-year-old boy who officials say was put in a clothes dryer last month is speaking out.
- Michael Sousa says his son is feeling back to normal a month after the incident.
- Court documents say the boy suffered second degree burns on his back and arms as well as burns and blisters on his feet.
Here is the original story I wanted to blog about:
(Link): Texas soldier beat toddler to death for soiling diaper: police
- A Fort Bliss, Texas, soldier beat his 2-year-old daughter to death after he became upset that she soiled her diaper, police said on Monday.
Dartarious Graham, a 20-year-old U.S. Army specialist, was arrested by El Paso police and charged with capital murder in the death of his daughter. Peyton Graham was found unresponsive with suspicious injuries in her father’s apartment and later died at a hospital on Saturday, police said.
Graham’s cousin, Robert Franklin, 19, witnessed the beating in the child’s bedroom and walked away without calling for help, police said in a statement.
The child’s mother, Elizabeth Graham, 23, was not home at the time of the incident.
(Link): Fort Bliss soldier beat toddler to death with belt for soiling her diaper: police
- Three people, including the 2-year-old girl’s parents, have been charged after the toddler was found suffering both new and previously inflicted wounds in her El Paso, Texas, home Saturday evening, said police.
- BY NINA GOLGOWSKI
- NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
- Monday, September 22, 2014, 8:56 PM Fort Bliss soldier is accused of beating his 2-year-old daughter to death with a belt all because she soiled her diaper.
The little girl was unconscious and suffering both new and previous wounds to her body when her father, Dartarious Graham, 20, called for help after delivering the ruthless beating Saturday evening, El Paso police said.
“Dartarious Graham became upset that his daughter had soiled her diaper and began to beat the child with a belt while he and the victim were in the child’s bedroom,” police said in a release.
(Link): Toddler beaten to death for soiling diaper: Cops
(Link): Police: Father Beat Toddler To Death For Soiling Diaper
(Link): How Christians Have Failed on Teaching Maturity and Morality Vis A Vis Marriage / Parenthood – Used as Markers of Maturity Or Assumed to be Sanctifiers
(Link): Christian ‘Married People’ Privilege – Marrieds Think Single Life = Easy / Marrieds and Parents Turn All Topics Into Them And Their Needs / Problems