Perverted Married Couple Hired 15 YO Girl To Have Sex With Both Of Them On Their Wedding Day
I’m still waiting for evangelical Christians to prove their contentions and assumptions that marriage is a maturity inducer or sanctifier, because I keep seeing a lot of these news stories of married people who rape, kill, abuse, lie, cheat, or steal. Here’s another example.
- Edward Chang, 34, and his wife, Thanaphat Ratanasirivillai, 25 are on trial
- Pair from Longmeadow, Massachuetts, tied the knot in December, 2012
- They went onto OkCupid to find the victim for a tryst as a wedding present
- Changed the name on their profile to ‘Threeway Cupid’ during the search
- Father of the girl, now 17, saw evidence of the encounter on her phone
A couple recruited a 15-year-old girl from a dating website to have a threesome with them as a ‘gift’ on their wedding day, a court has heard.
Edward Chang, 34, and his wife, Thanaphat Ratanasirivillai, 25 from Longmeadow, Massachusetts allegedly arranged the encounter on OKCupid.com.
The pair, who also met each other on the site, now face multiple charges including rape, assault and battery on a person over 14, and enticement of a child under 16.
- …Chang, who reportedly works for Nike in Taiwan, faces a 10-year mandatory minimum prison sentence because of the age difference between him and the victim.
Ratanasirivillai, a Thai national, was a graduate student at Cornell University when she married Chang on December 31, 2012.
- The couple started searching for a girl for their wedding night by changing their profile name to ‘Threeway Cupid’, the court heard.
- A Massachusetts couple is facing serious charges after allegedly recruiting a 15-year-old girl from a dating website to have a threesome.
- According to reports, 34-year-old Edward Chang and his 25-year-old wife Thanaphat Ratanasirivillai allegedly found the teenage victim on dating website OKCupid. They reportedly arranged to meet in a Jacuzzi room at a hotel in West Springfield, Massachusetts, but a hotel worker switched their room after seeing that Chang was with two women.
- The sexual encounter reportedly happened on their wedding night, and the couple decided to do it as a “gift” to each other. The then-15-year-old victim told investigators that she joined the site because she was lonely at school and wanted to meet people. After the victim met Ratanasirivillai on the dating website, the threesome was eventually initiated
- Now, both Chang and his wife are facing serious jail time if convicted of charges stemming from the 2012 incident, with Chang facing the mandatory 10 years in jail due to the age difference.
“It’s not a website someone uses to troll for youth to have sex with. I believe you’ll hear it’s a very popular website – because it’s free,” said Chang’s lawyer Michael O. Jennings to the jury. “They had an interest in including a third party in a sexual relationship.”