23 Headlines That Will Make All Single People Say “And Yet I Still Can’t Find Love?”
From Buzz Feed:
(Link): 23 Headlines That Will Make All Single People Say “And Yet I Still Can’t Find Love?” by D. Cashin
Hey, if these people can find someone, there’s hope for you yet. Maybe.
1. Thanks to this news, you no longer have the comfort of telling yourself, “Well, at least I won’t be the last person on earth to get married.”
[photo of newspaper headline announcing the marriage of murderer Charles Manson to a 26 year old woman]
2. Single homosexuals, even a guy who spent years hating on gays got married TO A MAN before you did.
[screen shot announcing the marriage of homosexual former leader of an ex-homosexual ministry gets married to another man]
6. Even this charmer managed to find a wife
8. Jeez, some of us haven’t even had our starter tree marriages yet.
11. How lovely that they found one another.
15. Idiot Husband Calls 999 (police -911) Because Wife Won’t Give Him the TV Remote
- Think of the guy in Shropshire, who recently dialed 999 because his wife wouldn’t hand over the remote.
- ‘My wife won’t give me the remote control,’ he told the weary operator.
- Unfortunately, jilted couch surfers aren’t the only time wasters the West Mercia Police have to deal with.
- The department recently revealed the area’s biggest brain donors, and it makes for a fairly depressing read.
- Like the person who requested emergency services because they couldn’t find their wallet.
(Link): Single at Thansgiving -humor
(Link): How Did This Idiot Get A Wife?