Man Kills Stepdaughter Films Self Having Sex With Dead Body – but Christians say Parenthood Makes People More Godly and Mature
So much for the Christian propaganda that being married or a parent is fundamental to being a loving, godly, ethical, non-sexually perverted person.
on December 05, 2014 at 5:33 PM, updated December 05, 2014 at 6:33 PM
- Pennsylvania State Police discovered a homemade video of murder suspect Gregory Graf having sex with his stepdaughter’s remains, Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Friday.
Morganelli said he believes necrophilia was Graf’s primary motive to shoot Jessica Padgett in the back of the head Nov. 21. Morganelli alluded to a sexual motive when Graf was first charged Nov. 26, but did not elaborate on the motive until Friday.
State police investigators found the video Thursday on a computer in Graf’s Allen Township home, Morganelli said.
“There was a videotape that the defendant made that shows him abusing the victim’s corpse sexually,” he said Friday afternoon.
- …Morganelli said Graf’s alleged behavior shows a disturbing layer of complexity but authorities have found no evidence that he committed similar crimes in the past.”The thought always passes your mind, but I have no evidence of that at the present,” he said.
Investigators serving a search warrant found Padgett’s remains buried behind a shed in Graf’s back yard. His wife — Padgett’s mother — was in Florida at the time, according to state police.
- Posted by on December 7, 2014
- Jessica Padgett, 33, was last seen November 21 when she left her job at a local day care center in Northampton. A national bulletin was released in hopes of finding the young woman alive.
- The mother of three would be discovered in a tragedy that has offset anger across the nation. Padgett recently got married and was close to her mother’s husband, Gregory Graf, 53, calling him her second father.
- The line of trust was shattered, when Padgett was found dead on a property where Graf lives with Padgett’s mother. The young woman was shot in the back of the head. What came after the murder is the most disturbing to anyone reading the case.
- John Morganelli, the Northampton County District Attorney said Graf admitted to the murder, but there was more evidence discovered after his arrest, five days after Padgett went missing.
- Discovered on Graf’s computer was a video depicting sexual acts committed against Padgett’s corpse. Morganelli stated he can say there were various sexual acts against the corpse following the murder, but did not go into specifics, including if the murder was on tape. Graf reportedly is the president of local company, Distinctive Fence Company Inc.
- Police discovered video of Gregory Graf sexually abusing the body of his 33-year-old stepdaughter, Jessica Padgett, after they charged him in her death. A Pennsylvania prosecutor said necrophilia motivated Graf to shoot the woman last month.
- EASTON, Pa. — Necrophilia motivated a man to fatally shoot his stepdaughter last month, according to a Pennsylvania prosecutor.
Gregory Graf recorded himself sexually abusing the body of Jessica Padgett, Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Friday. The video was discovered a day earlier on Graf’s computer, the prosecutor said.
- A prosecutor in eastern Pennsylvania reportedly believes Gregory Graf could have killed his stepdaughter in order to have sex with her corpse.
- “We know she died of a gunshot wound and we haven’t excluded necrophilia as a possible motive in the killing,”Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli told The Morning Call. “His possible motive was to have a sexual relationship with the body.”
- Graf was arrested on Nov. 27 after the body of his 33-year-old stepdaughter, Jessica Padgett, was found on his Allen Township property. Authorities have charged the 53-year-old with criminal homicide in connection with Padgett’s death.
- According to The Express-Times, Padgett was last seen alive on Nov. 21 when she left her job at a day care center in Northampton. Police began focusing their attention on Graf after he gave inconsistent statements to officers, The Associated Press reported
- At a press conference after the discovery of Padgett’s body, Morganelli said Graf confessed to his involvement in Padgett’s slaying, which authorities say happened the same day she disappeared.
- …During his interview with The Morning Call, Morganelli said he suspects necrophilia was a possible motive because of statements allegedly made by Graf and evidence collected at the crime scene.