Ex-Church Usher Found Guilty of Hiring Hitman to Kill His Wife So He Can Pursue Kinky Sexual Lifestyle With His Mistress
But… but… Christians insist that marriage makes people more godly and giving! We single adults are supposedly a bunch of immature dweebs or murderous thugs. (One article also says this guy is a father.)
And “being equally yoked” looks like nonsense to me, in regards to marriage, when so many church attending, self professing Christian men are sexual deviants or murderers.
- After a two-month trial, a Detroit jury on Thursday found a suburban businessman guilty of hiring his handyman to kill his wife.
- Robert Bashara, 57, was convicted of first-degree murder and four additional charges in the death of his wife, Jane, a marketing executive. He faces life in prison. Prosecutors said Bashara told handyman Joseph Gentz to carry out the killing.
- After Jane Bashara’s body was found in the backseat of her Mercedes Benz SUV on Jan. 25, 2012, in Detroit, her husband blamed her death on urban street violence, prosecutors said.
- Gentz, the handyman, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the killing and is serving 17 to 28 years in prison.
- …Prosecutors said Bashara, a former church usher and Rotary Club president, wanted his wife dead so he could engage in a lifestyle of bondage, discipline and sadomasochism with his girlfriend.
- DETROIT (AP) — A Detroit-area man was convicted Thursday of murder in a plot to kill his wife so he could devote himself to a life of bondage and domination in an upper-class suburb with women who called him “Master Bob.”
- The salacious trial of Bob Bashara revealed his secret life in Grosse Pointe Park: a former Rotary Club president who used cocaine and hosted men and women at a sex dungeon under a bar called the Hard Luck Lounge.
- Jane Bashara was strangled by a handyman in the couple’s garage in 2012 before her body was discovered in her Mercedes-Benz in a Detroit alley.
- … In closing arguments, assistant prosecutor Rob Moran asked jurors, “What man would make his own elderly mother hide a gun for him? What kind of man has two women come to the marital bed and have sex with them while his wife is out of town?”Is that what a man does who’s in love with his wife? No. It’s the ultimate act of betrayal,” he said.Jane Bashara was a marketing executive with a long record of service to her church and community. Nearly three years after her murder, there still are lawn signs that say, “Justice For Jane.”
- Trial of the 57-year-old revealed his secret life in Grosse Point Park, Detroit
- Former rotary club president hosted men and women in a sex dungeon
- Jane Bashara was strangled by a handyman in the couple’s garage in 2012
- Her body was then found in a Mercedes-Benz in an alleyway in the city
- Joe Gentz said Bashara coerced him into committing the crime
- Bashara repeatedly professed his innocence following his wife’s death
- He even attended a candlelit vigil with his community in the aftermath
- The father-of-two was already serving an eight year sentence for arranging a prison hit on Gentz
‘Bondage master’ Bob Bashara has been found guilty of first-degree murder in a plot to kill his wife so he could devote himself to a life of domination with other women in an upper-class Detroit suburb.
The salacious trial of the 57-year-old revealed his secret life in Grosse Pointe Park: a former Rotary Club president who used cocaine and hosted men and women at a sex dungeon underneath a bar called the Hard Luck Lounge.
The father-of-two arranged the killing of his wife Jane Bashara who was strangled by a handyman in the couple’s garage in 2012. Her body was then discovered in her Mercedes-Benz in a Detroit alley.
Yes, just look at how these other godly, mature people sent hit men to kill their spouses…