Career-Minded Women Turn to Male Escorts For No-Strings Fun and (Maybe) Sex
- Yes, hiring an “escort” is no longer just a man’s game. These days, plenty of women are turning to online sites for no-frills male companionship.
- It’s not just for men anymore. Women want a hot, young thing to parade around on their arm, too.
- Sure, career-oriented women have less time for romance, but that doesn’t stop their desire for sex. And in an environment where time is money, hooking up with an escort just might be the sensible thing to do.
- I mean, who really has time to hang out in a bar sipping cosmos watching the hours tick by in the hopes of a decent one-night stand? Not most. Thanks to a service aimed specifically at women, there’s no need to buy overpriced drinks in the hopes of landing some male companionship. Just rent a stud instead.
- The escort site Cowboys4Angels peddles chiseled, hot-bodied men and their smoldering model looks to women willing to pay. According to the site, “My Cowboys are attentive, respectful and protective. They pay special attention to the client as if she is the only one that matters to him in the world, building a genuine rapport.”
- Seriously, don’t roll your eyes. This is not a secretly gay escort site, according to owner and founder Garren James, who says he’s constantly turning down male clients. “You can Google gay male escort and you’ll find hundreds,” says James. “I figured a woman would not want to hire a man that she thought was just with a man the night before, so I decided to make it exclusively for women.”
- It wasn’t always easy, either. People had to adjust to the idea of women hiring men. It shouldn’t be a crazy concept, but it is. “I think it’s chauvinistic to say women aren’t able to, or can’t afford to, or as some would say, women don’t have the balls to do it,” says James. “It’s weird how it’s okay for a gay man to hire a gay guy, or for a man to hire a woman, but for a woman to hire a man, oh that’s gotta be fake, because they don’t want to accept it.”
- According to James, by 2014 his business did close to $2 million in overall sales. But it wasn’t always so. “Our first few months we had maybe one client and then we went on The Tyra Banks Show,” says James. “It wasn’t like we were an instant success, but we were the number one Google-searched site in the nation the day the show aired. It spread like wildfire from there.”
…Top 6 reasons women might prefer a male escort:
- Satisfaction guaranteed – some hot dates can be incredibly selfish lovers but rest assured with an escort their job is to please (within reason, of course).
- No need to fake it – SHHH… sometimes when it’s boring, faking it means it’ll be over sooner. (It’s our dirty little secret)
- Because dating can be exhausting – establishing a new relationship can be time consuming and mentally taxing, so if you’d rather pay more attention to your blossoming career than a man, an escort might be the way to go.
- One-night stands aren’t always as fun as they should be
- Because sometimes a woman just wants to have sex, no strings attached – men can be just as clingy as women, wanting to follow up the sexy encounter with cuddles, kisses, and promises of dates you don’t want.
- Safer than hooking up with a stranger – this guy has been pre-screened. Yay! Breathe a sigh of relief. You won’t have to worry about whether or not he has a violent past. Escorts at the agency must pass a background check.
- An escort who goes by the name of “Tommy” has experienced a wide variety of female clients. He finds they come to him with assorted needs. One woman wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, and another was a burn victim with a body covered in scars that just wanted to feel beautiful. “I feel like I’m helping women out. Sometimes I feel more like a therapist than the stereotype of a male escort,” says Tommy.
- …Of course with this service, women aren’t paying for sex. That would be illegal. Women are paying for male companionship and whatever happens between two consenting adults on a paid date, well, that’s up to them. Owner Garren James elucidates. “When a client calls the agency, if they are requesting some sort of sexual service then, unfortunately, I cannot book that appointment. We’re selling the men’s companionship,” says James.
- …In the end, men and women aren’t that different. Sex is not a craving; it’s a biological need. And in today’s world, women aren’t too shy to make the first move, and want to be pleasured just as much as men do. And now they can be.
- Sex is not a craving; it’s a biological need.
It is? But I’m over 40, still a virgin and have not died. Sex is not a biological need, it’s an urge and a desire, but one you can live without. If you insist, there is always masturbation. Sex with another person is a luxury, not a necessity.
Other than that one comment, I don’t have any other quibbles with the article, though I only skimmed it, I did not read closely.