Teen Girl Willingly Loses Her Virginity to Her Biological Father Knowing He Is Her Biological Father ~ They Plan to Marry and Have Kids
This story is so gross.
I think the young lady in the story – who was about 17 years of age when the “relationship” (as in sex and dating) started with her biological father – bears a tiny bit less of the responsibility in this than her father, who was about 35 or 36 when this began. But she should still know better, so I’m not giving her a pass.
I think the girl is an idiot, in addition to being a sexual deviant.
Due to immaturity, insecurity, admitted sexual and relationship confusion on her part, and lack of life experience, she is being made a fool of.
Her father, who was mid 30s when this began, is exploiting her. I do not even care if, from the girl’s view, that this is “consensual”.
It is so damn easy for anyone over the age of 25 to emotionally manipulate someone who is under age 25 – and make that double if the older person is age 35, 45, or older. Older adults can manipulate and scam the hell out of you if you are below 25, and you won’t even notice it at the time.
I don’t think this girl understands she cannot trust her father. She thinks he is more trustworthy to date precisely because he is her dad (you can read her rationale below).
That her father is willing to have sex with his own biological daughter indicates he is a predator, not a trustworthy father. A real, caring father is NOT going to step over this line and have sexual dealings with his own kid.
But she confuses things, to thinking, well, this is the man who gave me Barbie dolls and teddy bears when I was a girl, ergo, it’s safer for me to enter a romantic relationship with him than with a guy I’m not related to.
She has it all wrong. If her dad was truly a stand up guy, he would never, ever have touched her sexually, and it is irrelevant if she agreed to it or not.
When asked about these issues in the interview, she says no worries, her mother taught her self defense, like how to kick a man in the crotch.
She is so effing naive… she is being EMOTIONALLY (as well as sexually) manipulated and exploited and does not even recognize it; she equates being abused only with PHYSICAL abuse. Her father just wants in her pants, like any horny boy her own age who she’s not related to, and she’s permitting it. She doesn’t even see what is happening.
As someone on another site astutely observed, sex before marriage is now considered even more passe’ since this girl says in her interview about the incest that she and her biological father began having sex and THEN afterwards began dating.
Yes. So. People are having sex first and THEN dating and THEN marrying.
One of the interesting or amusing things I see in some articles that are critical of her relationship (and under comments about the story of the man who is married to a woman, but he claims to have sex with a horse regularly), are the number of pro-homosexuality persons who get upset by this.
By the way, in the interview with the man who has sex with a horse, he says that his horse consents to the sex. He claims that. Go read the article, don’t ask me to explain or defend it. I don’t agree that a horse can give consent to having sex with a person.
It angers homosexuality advocates that the men who want to have sex with horses, or their own daughters, use the same, exact claims and arguments that the pro homosexual lobby does, such as, “I was born this way,” and, “as long as its consensual, it’s okay,” and, “who are you to judge.”
As for the idiot who left a comment under the Science of Us article: that the Bible mentions incidents of incest does not mean that God approves of incest. Duh.
I also think this story goes to once again show that the Christian propaganda that being married or a parent makes a person more mature and godly is false. Being married or a parent is not an indication of someone’s morals or ethics or maturity. Here you have a man who has been married, has a biological daughter, and is having sex with her.
Also, if, as Christians maintain, married sex is so “mind blowing,” why did the father in this story divorce the mother and end up having sex with his own daughter? If the “mind blowing” propaganda were true, would this man not have been sexually satisfied with his wife, (or later, with the adult girlfriend he had) – why is he having sex with his biological daughter?
Before proceeding reading this, you may want to have a trash can handy so you can throw up.
(Link): What It’s Like to Date Your Dad – from Science of Us site
- By Alexa Tsoulis-Reay / Jan 15, 2015
- …Consensual incest between fathers and their daughters remains the least reported and perhaps the most taboo sort of GSA relationship. Keith Pullman, who runs a marriage equality blog, has personally talked to over 20 GSA couples and notes that he’s only had a few father-daughter couples speak out, speculating that many of them fear that others will assume the daughter must have been abused in childhood (it should be said that when these unions lead to children, those children can face potentially serious difficulties as a result of the genetic implications of incest, even if some online communities downplay these risks).Here, an 18-year-old woman from the Great Lakes region describes her romantic relationship of almost two years with the biological father she met after 12 years of estrangement.
- What was your family like when you were growing up?
My parents had me when they were 18 — they met in high school and I was conceived on prom night. They were serious for about six months but broke up while my mom was still pregnant with me. My dad wasn’t there when I was born. [Her dad had hardly any contact with her as she grew up because her mother would not permit it]
- …. Can you remember much from your time with your dad when you were little?
I have some memories. He spoiled me rotten. I had this giant storage tote of Barbie dolls and I had my own Mary-Kate and Ashley bedroom. It was a little girl’s dream. We’d sit in the yard blowing bubbles together, and he took me to the zoo where he bought me a stuffed animal that I kept until I was 16. I ended up washing it and stupidly put it in the dryer, which melted all its fur. I remember he gave me a miniature tea set. I still have it.
- …Do you think it triggered the abandonment you felt from your own dad?
Yeah. I think I was subconsciously replaying what I’d been through.
- …Did you date when you were a teenager?
- I didn’t really have a social life. I stayed home a lot because my mom didn’t trust me, and most of the kids my age were hooked on heroin, so it was hard to find friends. I lived in such a small town where there was nothing to do. In fifth grade I dated a boy for two years.
- But one night he got drunk and had sex with a girl who ended up pregnant. It f-cked everything up. I told him he had to go and be with this girl and take care of the kid.
- …Did you have sex with that boyfriend?
No. I had a girlfriend in middle school and that was the most major sexual experience I’d ever had. But she was very religious and every time we were intimate she would sob and read me verses out of the Bible.
- It made me feel like I’d hurt her. The second time we did it she cried and said we’d done something wrong and she was worried her grandmother would find out.
- I was done after that. No more crying, and no more Bible transcripts. She had me in tears because I felt so guilty.
- How do you define your sexuality?
I’ve always identified as bisexual.
- …So can you remember what it was like the moment you and your dad were reunited? Was there an instant attraction?
- It was so weird and confusing. I was seeing my dad for the first time in forever but it was also like, He’s so good-looking! And then I was like, What the hell are you thinking? What is wrong with you? I saw him as my dad but then also part of me was like, I’m meeting this guy who I have been talking to over the internet and really connecting with and I find him attractive.
- Was there a single moment you realized that you were sexually and romantically attracted to your dad?
After I had stayed with him for about five days.
He was living with his girlfriend. On the first night he slept on the couch and I slept on the floor, just to make sure that I was okay.
- …That night we were play-wrestling in the room I was going to sleep in and I bit him. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and after I bit him I could see goose bumps pop up from his toes to his shoulders. Then he pinched my inner thigh and I got goose bumps.We stopped and said that we didn’t know what was going on but admitted that we had strong feelings for each other. We discussed whether it was wrong and then we kissed. And then we made out, and then we made love for the first time. That was when I lost my virginity.
- Did you tell him you were a virgin?
Yes. I told him I wanted him to be the first person I made love to. We talked about how it could be awkward if it didn’t end up working out. He also said that if I didn’t feel comfortable at any point I should tell him.
- What was it like?
There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him — because I’d never felt comfortable with any other man. It was insanely sensual. It lasted for about an hour and there was a lot of foreplay.
- We both had orgasms. We are so similar, so it’s so easy to sexually please each other.
- For example, we both love neck-biting. I’ve never been in a more passionate, loving, fulfilling situation.Even the first time, because often it’s not the best sexual experience …
That’s what I said! I’d heard that it would hurt so I was expecting pain, but we were both so careful with each other. I think it was also a good experience because most guys my age are only interested in having sex with you. I could tell that wasn’t the case with him.
- I’m curious, given the age gap and the perceived power dynamic, did you feel forced or coerced at all?
Absolutely not. He made sure I wanted to do it. We both initiated it and he kept asking me if I was okay, not because he thought I was distressed but because he wanted me to know that we could stop at any point. It was like any other man and woman having sex after they had each admitted their feelings.What was it like afterward?
It wasn’t weird at all. It felt so natural. It didn’t even feel taboo. I felt like I had just made love with a man who I’d been with for years
- Did you think that a relationship was a possibility?
We discussed it before we had sex. I told him I was saving myself for someone who I’d be committed to for the rest of my life. It was important for me to make it clear that if I made love to him he was in a relationship with me. I didn’t regret it at all. I was happy for once in my life. We fell deeply in love.
- Had you been depressed before that?
I’ve struggled with chronic depression, and I was bullied at school.What were you bullied about?
Mostly my weight and the fact that I wasn’t pretty enough. But when my dad and I started dating I became more confident, and it’s funny how much more attractive that makes you feel.
- …How quickly did he end things with his girlfriend?
We made sure to move out of the girlfriend’s immediately because we knew we couldn’t be together there. Before her, he was with a woman for eight years and she’s now our roommate. Talk about awkward for the first three months!
- Did you tell her about the nature of your relationship?
She found out when she heard us making love. I guess we didn’t realize how thin the bedroom floor was. She really didn’t mind. Now we’re like a little family. She calls me her daughter.
- How many people know about it?
Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter. Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend.You’re engaged?
I’m planning on a full-on wedding but it won’t be legally registered. And personally, I don’t believe you need a piece of paper to prove that you want to be with the person you love. When you get married, you are signing part of yourself over to somebody. We’ll tell everybody that we got our marriage license, but they don’t have to see it. One of our friends will act as the celebrant.
- …Is the father-daughter dynamic part of your sex life?
Not usually, but it has come up a couple of times when one of us blurts out “baby girl” or “daddy” or something. Last time it happened, we both stood up and stopped doing what we were doing. It caught us off guard.
- …Do you ever call him Dad?
When I need my dad I say, “Hey, Dad, I need you.” And then he’s not going to be my fiancé or my boyfriend, but my father.
- …Since you grew up without him and didn’t know where he was for such a long time, do you worry that if you broke up you’d lose both your fiancé and your father?
We’ve had that talk, and I do have abandonment issues. For example, he has to walk away when we have arguments and once he walked outside and I told him, Please don’t go outside because the last time someone had an argument in my household and walked away they never came back. (That was one of my stepfathers.) He’s promised that if either of us decides the relationship can’t work he still wants to be there as my dad
- …Is he physically your type?
Definitely. He’s alternative and has piercings and tattoos.
- …Why did she [the girl’s mother] focus so much on sexual abuse?
Her stepfather sexually abused her and her mother didn’t know about it until they’d split up because she was too scared to tell anyone.
- …Were you suspicious of men when you were growing up?
Yes, because I’ve always known what they are capable of.
Regarding this comment by the perverted girl:
- We talked about how it could be awkward if it didn’t end up working out.
That is a vast understatement if I ever read one. They are discussing their deviancy as casually as would a woman who writes to Ann Landers or Dear Abby to say, “Hey, I have a crush on my co-worker Harry. Is it okay to have an office romance, what if it does not work out?”
This girl is deeply, deeply naive.
Regarding this quote by the deviant girl:
- And personally, I don’t believe you need a piece of paper to prove that you want to be with the person you love. When you get married, you are signing part of yourself over to somebody. We’ll tell everybody that we got our marriage license, but they don’t have to see it
Well hey hey hey, blogger John Morgan would think that is super duper because according to him, you don’t need a state to recognize your marriage – according to Morgan, the fact that this daughter had sexual intercourse with her biological father makes them “married” (and he’d probably say “married in the eyes of God,” er no, I think not). Puke.
For more on that, see:
- On my blog: (Link): Civil, Secular Authorities and Marriage and The Dippy Christian “Marriage Pledge” Preachers are Being Asked To Sign
- On Morgan’s blog: (Link): The Euphemism Of Marriage by J. Morgan
- By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
- An 18-year-old girl is revealing in a new interview that she has been dating her father for two years
- The pair were estranged for 12 years, but met up again when she was 16, having sex the week they were reunited
- They were soon dating and are now planning their wedding
- After their wedding they plan on moving to New Jersey and having children, were adult incest is legal
A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony – as she is marrying her father.
The unnamed 18-year-old is revealing all the details of her two year relationship with her father in an interview with (Link): Science of Us, from how they fell in love and the first time they had sex to what their plans are for the future.
And one of those plans she is very certain of – the two will have children.
The woman, who hails from the Great Lakes region, reconnected with her father when she was 16, this after 12 years of estrangement.
Her parents got pregnant on Prom night, and she grew up with her mother, who the young girl claims is bipolar.
Her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school, and after the two met up she went to go stay with him for a week.
They had sex that week, her first time, and were soon dating.
‘There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him because I’d never felt comfortable with any other man. It was insanely sensual,’ she says.
‘It lasted for about an hour and there was a lot of foreplay. We both had orgasms. We are so similar, so it’s so easy to sexually please each other. For example, we both love neck-biting. I’ve never been in a more passionate, loving, fulfilling situation.’
The two are not even hiding their situation, with many around them aware of what is going on between them.
‘Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter,’ she explains.
‘Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend.’
The wedding has already been planned, and she will be telling her mother – after the two make the moved to New Jersey.
(Link): ‘Consensual Incest’ Is Rape
- A New York Magazine piece about a father-daughter sexual relationship has readers wondering: is ‘consensual incest’ a real thing? (The answer: No.)