A Teen Tried To Kill Three Women “In Revenge” Because He Was A Virgin
Talk about male entitlement run amok. First of all, there is nothing bad, wrong, or unusual with being a virgin at age 17 or 18, for males or females.
Secondly, women do not owe men dates, sex, companionship or anything. I’m not sure what this young man’s religious beliefs were, but I can tell you I have seen some of the same entitlement mentality towards women from Christian adult men, not just Non Christians.
At the end of it all, these murders (or attempted murders) were this guy’s responsibility. However, maybe if our culture did not shame and mock virginity so much some of these men would not feel compelled to murder people, or stigmatization of virginity would not add to whatever pathologies they suffer.
One of the comments he made in a diary reads,
- “I attack women because I grew up to believe them as a more weaker part of the human breed.”
And that is the same mindset of Christian gender complementarians: that women are “the weaker” half of humans. It’s why some of them use the rationale that women should not lead or preach in churches or have equality in marriages.
I bet John Morgan will see this story on my blog and mention it on his blog, which I find a problem because,
- (Link): Blogger Guy Who Accused Me Of Being Untrustworthy Finds My Blog Trustworthy Enough to Use as Resource
- A teenager has been found guilty of the attempted murder of three women who he attacked out of revenge because he could not lose his virginity.
- Ben Moynihan, 18, stabbed three women aged 20, 45 and 67 in random attacks as they walked alone in the north area of Portsmouth, Hampshire, in June and July last year.
- Jan 20, 2015
- An 18-year-old man has been found guilty of attempting to stab three women to death.
- Ben Moynihan told police “all women need to die” and that he was frustrated with “fussy” women.
- Winchester Crown Court heard how in a note he said: “I am still a virgin, everyone is losing it before me, that’s why you are my chosen target.”
- Moynihan, of Knightstone Court, Portsmouth, had admitted wounding but was found guilty of attempted murder
- …Kerry Maylin, prosecuting, said the defendant left two letters for police.One, placed on a police van, said: “All women need to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyes out.”Every time I stab someone I like to go home and smell the flesh I have ripped out. Come and arrest me for God’s sake before I hunt for my fourth victim.”‘Diary of evil’He also wrote: “I was planning to murder, mainly women, as an act of revenge because the life they gave me.”After the verdicts Ms Maylin said: “He told the police and the court that he would have carried on with attacks and on the day of his arrest was ‘hunting for his fourth victim'”.”He targeted women and chose to attack increasingly older women whom he thought would not survive his attacks.”The court also heard about Moynihan’s obsession with serial killers and that he kept a “diary of evil”.
- It said: “I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me, I’m still a virgin at 17.”I attack women because I grew up to believe them as a more weaker part of the human breed.”I also done it to get out of this horrible life with more stress and to save myself and my family, I’m not a bad child and didn’t want to do this but have no choice.”On 20 June, Moynihan stabbed a 20-year-old woman in the chest on Southampton Road, opposite a block of flats on Ashurst Road, Cosham.
- by Rossalyn Warren
- Jan 21, 2015
- “I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me, I’m still a virgin at 17.”
- An 18-year-old has been found guilty of attempting to murder three women in a series of attacks he blamed on not being able to lose his virginity.
- Ben Moynihan – from Portsmouth, Hampshire – attempted to murder three women aged 20, 45, and 67, respectively, in a series of random attacks.
Moynihan stabbed them as they walked home alone last June and July and left two letters to police taunting them and detailing his crimes. One part of one of the letters read:
All women need to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyes out. Every time I stab someone I like to go home and smell the flesh I have ripped out. Come and arrest me for God’s sake before I hunt for my fourth victim.
[omit scans of his letters, which you can view on the page]
The court heard that Moynihan was “obsessed” with serial killers and kept a “diary of evil”. Moynihan wrote about his plans to murder women in the diary during the time he carried out the attacks, saying:
“I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me, I’m still a virgin at 17. And why do women have to be fussy when choosing a boyfriend, or cheating on them with others. I attack women because I grew up to believe them as a more weaker part of the human breed. I also done it to get out of this horrible life with more stress and to save myself and my family, I’m not a bad child and didn’t want to do this but have no choice.”
Police found video footage on Moynihan’s laptop of him saying all girls were a “type of slut”:
I think every girl is a type of slut, they are fussy with men nowadays, they do not give boys like us a chance. I am still a virgin, everyone is losing it before me, that’s why you are my chosen target.
I just can’t live in this flat, I have no future here. So women, tell me how we should do this. Shall I stab you in the neck or in the heart, shall I slash your throat or should I just cigarette lighter you or just fire you. I do not know where I could get petrol from but how hard can it be to come by.
So I hope you learn a lesson not to bully guys like us, we deserve dignity, for your own generations, remember.
You’ll have to visit the page above to read the rest and see the scans of the letters.
(Link): Testosterone-Deficient Gamma Male Whines About the ‘Friend Zone’ (post from The Other McCain) – AKA, Ugly, Fat, Weird, Awkward, or Poor Nice Guys Who Unrealistically Expect to Attract Rich, Pretty, Thin, Socially Normal Women