This Man Took Engagement Photos With A Burrito And It Was Burrito-ful
This guy’s sense of humor is pretty similar to mine (really stupid at times). This looks like something I might have done. If this guy is close to my age, he and I should totally marry.
Marry me, burrito guy! My other selling points: Not only do I like burritos, but I also like chimichangas and tacos.
Oh wait, I see from reading more that he’s only in his 20s. Ah well.
- by B. Wong
- There’s no greater love than that between a man and his burrito.
- In response to the countless engagement and wedding photos on his Facebook newsfeed, San Francisco-based writer David Sikorski recently took some engagement pics with the love of his life: the carne asada burrito from Taqueria La Cumbre in the city’s Mission District.
- “I’ve reached the age where my Facebook is now filled with engagement and baby photos; back in 05/06, it was filled with incriminating photos of my friends’ weekend escapades,” the 28-year-old told The Huffington Post. “I already had a strong burrito love so I called one of my music photographer friends [Kristina Bakrevski] and naturally she jumped at the idea.”
With that, Bakrevski, Sikorski and burrito set off to take photos in some of San Francisco’s most iconic and beautiful locations.
- They took a long, languid stroll along Ocean Beach as local lovers do.
- …They snapped some obligatory couple pics in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- …At some point, a second burrito had to be swapped in. “I got hungry from running around the city all day and dealing with the intoxicating aroma of my favorite burrito,” Sikorski explained. No matter; his love for burrito #2 was just as intense. (Fun fact: Sikorski said the couple’s first dance at the wedding will be “I’ll Make Love To You” by Boyz II Men.)