Groom ‘Sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time
- A man who saw his new wife for the first time without make up is reportedly SUING her for trauma, after being shocked at her appearance.
- The unnamed couple had just got married in Algeria and after spending the night together, the husband woke up to find his wife bare faced.
- But rather than admire her natural beauty, instead the man REFUSED to believe the woman was his wife, believing her to be a thief.
- Finally realising that this was in fact the woman he loved, the man is now allegedly suing her for fraud and “psychological suffering”.
- A source told Emirates 247: “He said he was deceived by her as she used to fill up her face with make up before their marriage.
- “He said she looked very beautiful and attractive before marriage, but when he woke up in the morning and found that she had washed the make-up off her face, he was frightened as he thought she was a thief.”
- The price of the husband’s “suffering” is £13,000.