Lonely Life of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the Man with the World’s Longest Penis
- ROBERTO Esquivel Cabrera has just set a world record for having the longest penis.
- The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.
- …He told how his massive member had ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.
- ….“I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support.”
- Women were too frightened to have sex with him, so he had never had a long-term girlfriend, let alone a wife.
- In 2011 Mr Cabrera was deported from US to Saltillo in the north-eastern Mexican state of Coahuila, where he lives alone in a room given to him by his brothers. He survives on social assistance and scavenges for food and materials on waste dumps. He has no friends and says people “shun” him wherever he goes.
(Link): Ohio Preacher Asked Men if they Performed Oral Sex on Spouses, Asked Males if they Had Large Penises, Asked to Look at their Penises, Asked One Actor if He Shaved His Pubic Hair, Encouraged Women Congregants to Get Abortions, Males to Get Vasectomies / Another Blow to “Be Equally Yoked” Christian Teachings