News sites: Josh Duggar Joked About Molesting His Sisters, Has No Remorse for Extra-Marital Affairs
- “19 Kids and Counting” star Josh Duggar isn’t sorry about being unfaithful to his wife of six years, Anna Duggar, (Link): Entertainment Tonight wrote in an exclusive report Tuesday.
- The former TLC reality star was already embroiled in a sex scandal when he was exposed in the Ashley Madison hack last month. Duggar issued an apology before he went to a rehab center, but apparently it wasn’t sincere.
(Link): Josh Duggar “No Remorse”
- Josh Duggar has ‘no remorse’ about being unfaithful to his wife Anna according to a source close to the family
- The source also claims that Josh joked about the revelation he had molested five minors when he was a teenager
- Josh is currently in a faith-based rehab program in Illinois while his wife is living with her in-laws while raising their four children
- Anna appeared at the wedding of Amy Duggar this past weekend and seemed ‘somber’ according to a source and skipped the reception
- Two women have come forward claiming they had affairs with Josh over the past few years, with one claiming he paid her twice and was ‘violent’
(Link): Salvation Army Bans Duggar / Quivering Cult’s ‘Retreat’ (Called ‘Get Them Married’) that Promoted Arranged Marriages for Teen Girls – Quivering Advocates Are Anti-Adult Singleness and Anti-Celibacy
(Link): Why Christians Need to Uphold Lifelong Celibacy as an Option for All Instead of Merely Pressuring All to Marry – vis a vis Sexless Marriages, Counselors Who Tell Marrieds that Having Affairs Can Help their Marriages