This Blog’s Most Popular Posts of 2015
The folks at Word Press sent me an e-mail with a link to an annual report about this blog.
It seems like everyone and his grandma who blogs is making a post like this one, so I figured, why not.
Here are a few of the things that the review says about this blog:
- -The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog [Christian Pundit] was viewed about 100,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that many people to see it.
- These are the posts that got the most views in 2015….
- 1 (Link): Creepy, wrong, immature and pathetic: older men chasing after much younger women 3 COMMENTS August 2013
- 2 (Link): Focus on the Family Members Practice Infidelity or Homosexuality and Get Divorced and Remarry – links to exposes 0 COMMENTS October 2013
- 3 (Link): The Singles Challenge ( Single Christian over 35 years old never married ) 4 COMMENTS August 2012
- 4 (Link): Older Christian Singles and Celibacy (There Are No Consequences for Sexual Sin) 9 COMMENTS August 2012
- 5 (Link): Want To But Can’t – The One Christian Demographic Being Continually Ignored by Christians Re: Marriage 4 COMMENTS February 2013
- Some of your most popular posts were written before 2015. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
So there you have it, the top 5 most read or whatever posts of 2015.
I have been thinking about changing the name of the blog to something else.
More information from my year in review page:
- How did they [your readers] find you?
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
Hmm. I did not know people on Reddit were linking to any of my pages on this blog. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of “mic” before.
- Where Do Your Readers Come From?
- That’s 177 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & United Kingdom were not far behind.
Your most commented on post in 2015 was
- (Link): John Piper Issues Lame Advice: Unmarried Christian Woman Asks John Piper if It’s Okay For Her to Be a Police Officer
(Link): My Blog Avatar