There are times I am glad I have never married. Here is another:
- Dec 2015
- Just when you thought you’d heard everything comes news of a 52-year-old man who abandoned his wife and seven children to live an alternative lifestyle.
- Paul Wolscht is now proudly living as a 6-year-old girl, donning lacy dresses and having play dates with the grandkids of his newly adopted parents. The odd tale started six years ago, when the Canadian man decided he was really a little girl.
- “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children, but I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child,” said the 6-foot-plus-tall, middle-aged man in a YouTube video.
- “I have a mommy and a daddy—an adopted mommy and daddy—who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl. And their children and their grandchildren are totally supportive … I don’t want to be an adult right now.”
- With his new adoptive parents, Paul, who now prefers to be called Stefonknee, has all the support he needs not to behave like a grown man. He’s having a great time doing “kid’s stuff,” such as coloring. But what he says next reveals that this is not some condition with which he was born.
Related (on this blog):
Related Material, Off-site: