Woman Rapes Her Own 1 Year Old Biological Son Sells Video To Pedo
Some factions of secular culture view childfree women as being selfish or horrible. Some conservative Christians think women who do not have children – whether by choice or circumstance – are somehow failures.
Some Christians think that God’s only or primary goal for women is to marry and have children, so if you do not do either, they either look down their nose at you or think of you as some kind of monster.
Of course, another myth a lot of Christians believe is that being a parent (or being married) makes a person more mature, loving, and godly.
I think news stories like this go to show that up for the falsehood it is. This women sexually assaulted her own infant son, and for a profit – she sold video of the assault to a pedophile.
I have never had a child, but I am more ethical, godly, and mature than this woman ever will be. Christians should stop holding parenthood (or marriage) up to be some kind of barometer of a person’s morality, godliness, or success in life.
There are evangelical (and other) Christians who go on and on about “Family Values,” who think that the family is “the building block of society,” and who think all of society’s issues could vaporize if only everyone would marry and form a nuclear family of their own. What bunk! Having a kid sure as heck did not automatically make this woman a pillar of society – she raped her own child!
The Bible does not say anything about “the family” saving society.
- A woman who filmed the rape of a baby is now being targeted with threats by outraged members of the public. Radio New Zealand reports that 23-year-old Krystal Harvey has been sentenced to eight months of home detention, along with 100 hours of community service after she was (Link): convicted of her crimes. Numerous people believe that the punishment wasn’t harsh enough, so is this woman in danger?
- Threats against Harvey have allegedly originated on social media, where thousands of people have united against the woman convicted of sex crimes against a child. The Facebook page Krystal Harvey Should Go To Prison has more than 3,000 followers. Meanwhile, folks on Twitter are also paying attention to this shocking case.
- The New Zealand Herald reported earlier this week that the convicted child molester (Link): would not serve any actual jail time for her crimes. The 23-year-old woman admittedly filmed herself raping her own 1-year-old son, which she sold to a pedophile for $300. She then used the $300 to buy herself a laptop, exhibiting an incredibly low price in exchange for the bond between mother and child, and the innocence of a baby.
- Her children have permanently been removed from her custody, and are now being raised by her parents — who have spoken out against her actions with great shock and disgust. They worry about the day that will come when they have to explain to the child victim what happened to him, and why he cannot ever see his biological mother.
- News of the woman’s seemingly lenient sentence has angered people to the point that she is now the target of threats. Thousands of people on social media are outraged that the rape of a child didn’t even land this woman in jail, and they believe that she’s been given nothing more than a slap on the wrist for her actions. The fact that she did these horrendous things for nothing more than a $300 laptop computer has only added fuel to the rage being expressed toward her. Some people are even calling for her death, publicly, on Facebook and Twitter.