Baptist Preacher Hires His Mistress To Set His Wife On Fire
This news story is another indicator of how the Christian “equally yoked” teaching is bunk: I’d rather marry an Atheist guy who would NOT burn me alive than marry (and be “equally yoked” to) a Christian preacher who would hire his MISTRESS to set me on fire.
(This article says this MARRIED Christian also stole money from his elderly mother. What a P.O.S.)
Also note how being married does NOT, contra what Christians teach, make a person more loving, responsible, godly, or mature.
And why is a 33 year old woman having an affair with a 71 year old man? GROSS.
(Yes, it’s (Link): totally gross). I guess she was just using him for his money – this article says he bought her a new car and paid her bills.
You quite obviously do not have to be godly or perfect to merit a spouse, as this jerk creep guy was married. (A lot of Christians teach that you have to earn a spouse by being a good person or by being godly or by being more “whatever.”)
That so many losers, deviants, and creeps get spouses, (even so many losers who profess belief in Christ), it goes to show that no, you do not have to achieve some level of perfection or godliness before God will send you a spouse.
Also note that both cheaters in this story are MARRIED. Christians often depict un -married women as being harlots who set out to bed married men (usually, though not always, this is done under the “Billy Graham Rule”), when in fact, it’s usually married people who have affairs with other married people.
How mind-blowing is married Christian sex (something that Christian assert) that this married Christian man was apparently seeking nooky with another woman (I presume he was boinking the other lady)?
- A Baptist pastor from Missouri has been sentenced to 50 years in prison last week for hiring his mistress and her husband to burn his house down with his wife inside of it, reports the Riverfront Times.
- Donald Lafferty, 71, who was sentenced to 50 years in prison after a jury convicted him on charges of attempted murder, arson, armed criminal action and financial exploitation of the elderly after investigators discovered he had embezzled $87,000 from his 89-year-old mother.
- …According to investigators, Lafferty had been involved in an affair with Brandy Lee Hicks, 33, who was a member of Beech Grove Church along with her husband, Christopher Hicks, 34.
- …Police state that Lafferty had been paying the Hicks’ bills and had bought the woman two cars during their affair before approaching the two with a proposal; he would pay them $15,000 for setting the fire with a $5,000 bonus if his wife Mildred died as a result.
- …Brandy Lee Hicks confessed to the authorities that she and her husband had set the fire, entering the home with a key Lafferty supplied to them. Hicks said that her husband poured gasoline on the floor around Mildred Lafferty before setting it on fire as she watched.
- …Lafferty woke up from the heat of the fire and called 911, with fire investigators later confirming arson.
(Link): Pastor charged in wife’s murder was headed to Europe to marry boyfriend, prosecutor says – Single Xtian Ladies: Kick that Be Equally Yoked Teaching to the Curb! Also: Marriage and Parenthood do not make people more godly or mature or loving or ethical
(Link): Ex-Church Usher Found Guilty of Hiring Hitman to Kill His Wife So He Can Pursue Kinky Sexual Lifestyle With His Mistress (the guy in this story is married AND is a parent)
(Link): Baptist missionary and husband murders wife on Valentine’s Day so he could be with his mistress – Tell me again why Christian women should only date or marry Christians when garbage like this keeps happening?