Man Charged With Raping Teen Inside Church During Youth Meetings
And my Christian parents always told me as I was growing up that if I wanted to be married, that churches would be good places to spouse-hunt. I don’t think I am so keen on that idea anymore, considering all the perverts that attend churches.
The rapist in this story, Clunie – I am not sure if he is a Christian or not or claims to be one or not. Regardless, I think I may now have doubts about churches being good places to meet single men to date or marry.
(Link): Man Charged With Raping Teen Inside Church During Youth Meetings by L. Blair
- Travis Clunie, a 25-year-old man who allegedly raped a 15-year-old girl during youth meetings at a church in Sedalia, Missouri, has been slapped with second degree and statutory rape charges for his sins.
- According to court papers cited by Fox 4 News, a few months ago Clunie raped the teen inside the church after she repeatedly told him “no.”
The girl told investigators that Clunie assaulted her during youth meetings at the New Hope Baptist Church and had sex with her once in an upstairs bathroom and in another room at the church.
- She told Clunie no several times and tried to leave the bathroom, but she told police Clunie blocked the door and she later saw it was locked,” according to the probable cause statement.
- Clunie initially denied having sex with the teenager but during a later interview he admitted to a detective that he had sex with her a few months ago.
- May 4, 2016
- SEDALIA, Mo. — There`s outrage in a Sedalia neighborhood after prosecutors charged a man with sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl inside a church. Travis Clunie, 25, is now charged with second degree rape and statutory rape.
- According to a probable cause statement, Clunie first denied having sex with the teenage girl, but later during an interview, Clunie admitted to a detective that he had sex with the teen a few months ago.
- Court papers reveal the girl told investigators the sexual assaults took place during youth meetings at New Hope Baptist Church.
- “It`s sad really and I`m just appalled by it,” said Terry Zaremba, who lives around the corner from the church.
- “Yes it makes me mad because I have a 16-year-old granddaughter and I wouldn`t want that to go on in her church,” she continued.
- Court papers further reveal the girl told detectives Clunie had sex with her on two separate occasions, once in an upstairs bathroom, and in another room at the church.
- According to the probable cause statement the teen stated: “she told Clunie no several times and tried to leave the bathroom, but she told police Clunie blocked the door and she later saw it was locked.”
New Hope`s pastor tells FOX 4 that Clunie is not a member of his church, but recently visited with a relative.
“It’s not consensual, it’s a violation if you ask me,” said neighbor Debbie Swigert. “It’s pathetic, really.”
- ….Prosecutors say while investigating the 15-year-old girl`s claims, a 21-year-old woman came forward and said a few months ago that Clunie sodomized her at Katy Park. He was subsequently charged in that case as well.
(Link): Update on Christian Rapist Man Who Used Christian Mingle Site To Pick His Victims (he liked to discuss Jesus and the Bible with them before raping them – other details in update) Equally Yoked Teaching IS A FARCE