Sexual Assaults or Harassment Carried Out by CIS Men Taking Advantage of Trans-friendly Bathroom Policies – Collection of News Stories
I actually have a long list of such examples in a (Link): previous post of mine on the blog, but because some pro-Trans activists on Twitter are so lazy or stupid (they are incapable of finding those links in that post), here is a stand-alone on the topic.
I will continue to amend this post to add new links as I come across them. Should this post become way too long, I may make a part 2.
As an aside, out of my last 2 and a half or so years on Twitter under the “Solo Loner” account, the rudest, most intolerant, hateful, and vitriolic groups I have encountered on Twitter have been militant atheists(*) and pro-Transgender activists.
(*Please note I said “militant” atheists – I’ve run across a few non-militant atheists who were polite and agreeable.)
It doesn’t matter how non-inflammatory or polite my Tweet is in regards to atheism or transgenderism (even if all I am doing is re-tweeting a link without comments of my own), both those groups over-react and will send nasty, hate-filled rants. They are doing more damage to their respective causes than good.
Anyway, here is the collection of links to news stories about pro-Trans laws and regulations making it easier for CIS men to rape or otherwise sexually harass women and girls:
Examples of CIS Men Taking Advantage of Pro Trans Policies to Sexually Harass or Assault CIS Women and Girls
- Feb 2016
- Seattle-based transgender rights activist Johanna Wolf has been among the most vitriolic in her responses to privacy activists, claiming that it’s only their “hatred” and “bigotry” that is trying to keep her and others out of the locker rooms and showers.
- Recently we have discovered that Johanna used to be a man, (Link): Jonathan Adrian Wolf, who is a sex-offender convicted of raping a 20-year old deaf girl in Nebraska in 2006.
- Why is this relevant?
- Because a sex-offender is now seeking access to a woman’s locker room through this open bathroom policy.
- ….Obviously, it remains true that not everyone who experiences gender dysphoria is a sex-offender or wanting to do harm.But the fact is, this new rule would create liability for businesses who would seek to intervene in cases like this.
- Despite maintaining residency in the Seattle-area, Wolf does not currently appear as a registered sex offender in the (Link): online sex-offender registry operated by the Washington State Department of Corrections or the database (Link): operated by King County.
- There are already (Link): many cases of men (Link): impersonating transgender women to gain access to private places. Now we know there are convicted sex offenders seeking access to women’s bathrooms under the same rationale.
- by Melody Wood, June 3, 2016
- …The risk to the privacy and safety of women and girls is real. There have been numerous cases in recent years of men either cross-dressing or claiming to be transgender in order to access women’s bathrooms and locker rooms for inappropriate purposes. Here are six examples:
- In 2009, a sex offender named (Link): Richard Rendler was arrested for wearing fake breasts and a wig while loitering in a women’s restroom in a Campbell, California, shopping center. Rendler had previously been arrested on charges of child molestation and indecent exposure.
- (Please visit the page to read the rest of the examples)
- ..As these examples illustrate, there are people who will abuse transgender policies.
- …So what are women and girls to do when a biological male wearing a wig and makeup walks in to an open shower next to them and they are shocked by the intrusion? According to the administration’s directive, “the desire to accommodate others’ discomfort” is no reason at all to prevent transgender people from accessing the intimate facilities of their choice.
- Moreover, the directive prevents schools from requiring transgender people to have surgery, take hormones, have a medical diagnosis, or even act or dress in any particular way before having the “right” to be treated exactly like a person of the opposite sex.
- The logical effect would be to silence women and girls who might otherwise speak out to prevent serious crimes from happening for fear that they would be accused of bigotry if they make the wrong call.The interests and desires of transgender persons, especially adults, shouldn’t be placed over the privacy and safety of women and girls.
- June 30, 2016
- BY STOYAN ZAIMOV
- The American Family Association has again called for families to stop shopping at Target, following news that a man was arrested for recording juvenile girls in a dressing room at a store in Bedford, New Hampshire.”Over the Independence Day holiday and throughout the month of July, we’re asking all those who have signed the #BoycottTarget pledge to work diligently to get just one other person in their circle of influence to sign it as well. We want to give another boost to the boycott against Target’s unsafe and family unfriendly bathroom and fitting room policy,” AFA President Tim Wildmon (Link): said about the conservative group’s petition, which has been signed by over 1.3 million people.The Bedford Police Department (Link): revealed that the suspect, 22-year-old Zachery Bishop, was arrested last week following a report that a man was recording young girls who were changing clothes in the dressing room of the local Target store.AFA has argued that Target stores are unsafe for children following new bathroom policies that allow customers and employees who are men to use women’s bathrooms and changing facilities.
- Let’s get this out of the way right at the start: No one is mistaking Matthew Foerstel for a “transgender person” for lack of the better one-word noun I’m sure someone will come up with very soon. He’s clearly just a male pervert going where he’s not supposed to be. I don’t even think he’s claiming to “identify as a woman.”
- But last week, Target took a step toward completely erasing the distinction between men’s bathrooms/dressing rooms and women’s bathrooms/dressing rooms when it told everyone to just use whichever one suits their, um, “gender identity.”
This week, this:
An O’Fallon, Missouri man was arrested on April 23 after allegedly secretly filming women in a Target dressing room.
Matthew Foerstel, 26, faces felony charges for invasion of privacy in the second degree and unlawful possession of a firearm.
The Brentwood Police Department arrested Foerstel on April 23 after he allegedly held a camera phone under a dressing room door while a female shopper tried on swim suits at the Target store in Brentwood.
An officer went to Ranken Technical College to place Foerstel under arrest and reportedly found him in possession of a loaded handgun.
In 2013, Foerstel was convicted of invasion of privacy in St. Charles County for “knowingly and intentionally” filming an 11-year-old girl while she was partially nude inside a department store dressing room.
- The left will insist this has nothing to do with letting transgender people use the rest room of their choice, but here’s why they’re wrong: Some guy decides to wander into the ladies’ dressing area. An employee sees him.
- Does the employee stop him? How does the employee decide? Maybe the guy doesn’tlook transgender, but is that the test? Who has defined it? And if anyone does define it, who’s to say activists won’t change the definition next week?
- The company has just made a very public show of announcing its intention to be “inclusive” by letting everyone go wherever they think they should go. If an employee stops a guy because he looks like a guy and that’s the ladies’ room, does the employee risk the wrath of the company because everyone was supposed to know this is A-OK?
- Canada – A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.”
- …Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.
- Nov 2015
A man dressed as a woman was arrested in Virginia on Monday after police say he was caught peeping into restroom stalls three times in the past year.
- Richard Rodriguez, 30, filmed a woman in a bathroom stall at the Potomac Mills Mall, Prince William County Police said on Tuesday. A 35-year-old woman was in the stall when she saw a bag moved toward her under the stall divider. Rodriguez apparently had been filming her, police said.
- April 2016
- The administration at the University of Toronto was recently enlightened on why two separate washrooms are generally established for men and women sharing co-ed residencies.
- The University is (Link): temporarily changing its policy on gender-neutral bathrooms after two separate incidents of “voyeurism” were reported on campus September 15 and 19.
- Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered.
Excerpt (my sentiments exactly):
- by Chris Woodward – May 4, 2016
- “Our [American Family Association] main concern is not about transgender individuals,” says AFA spokesman Walker Wildmon. “Our concern is men – sexual predators specifically – who will use this bathroom policy as a disguise in order to gain access to women and children.”
“Target’s policy is exactly how sexual predators get access to their victims,” AFA President Tim Wildmon said.
In fact, AFA included links to numerous news stories about predatory incidents at a Macy’s, a women’s shelter, a university, and a mall food court, among other examples.
An “Action Alert” on April 27 included two news stories of men who had been arrested at Target stores for lewd behavior, one in Missouri and the second in Texas.
According to Fox News, the attorney general wrote that Target is free to open its bathrooms to whomever it wants in the Lone Star State. But the public has a right to know how Target will ensure its customers are safe, he added.
- Project Veritas demonstrates what the progressive jihad to transgenderize bathrooms means for privacy in the bathroom even in North Carolina, which has been theatrically denounced by moonbats like Bruce Springsteen and Michael Moore for putting up resistance:
- Rejoice, sex fiends of heterosexual varieties. You won’t even have to dress up in women’s clothes to catch yourself an eyeful — or a cameraful.
- (by author 1) So when they ran his background he has a history of video voyeurism and has been in trouble for putting cameras in his shoes and filming under girls skirts, in the dressing rooms when girls are changing into bikinis, etc. He filmed three different girls in one location at Neptune Beach. He’s been all over Jacksonville.
- (by author 2) …And he chose Target as his latest voyeuristic destination. Gee, who would have ever thought?
Another Link to the same story:
(Link): The folly of ‘inclusive’ restrooms (by T. Bruce, who I believe is a lesbian):
- May 2016
- Consider this report from KMOV in Missouri in May 2015: “Missouri man was arrested on April 23, 2015 after allegedly secretly filming women in a Target dressing room. The Brentwood Police Department arrested Foerstel on April 23 after he allegedly held a camera phone under a dressing room door while a female shopper tried on swim suits at the Target store in Brentwood.”
- This from just a week ago from WHIO in Ohio: “Joshua Sheldon, 33, pleaded guilty Thursday to voyeurism, a second-degree misdemeanor, according to Miamisburg Municipal Court. Sheldon was accused of looking under a woman’s dressing room door at a Target store in Miami Twp…”
- These are just two examples of dozens of incidents in Target stores across the country. The point is, Target’s new policy, in a strange attempt to appease liberal gay activists, has made it even easier for men to enter an area of the store where privacy is necessary for security.
- …To be true to the civil rights we [LGBT] fight for, our effort should be about co-existence with people of faith and everyone else. But no. Now it’s about bullying everyone who thinks differently.
It’s not just conservatives and Christians who object to Trans persons in women’s bathrooms or locker rooms (or who have issues with Trans persons):
(Link): Even in Liberal Communities, Transgender Bathroom Laws Worry Parents by B. Luscombe
- May 13, 2016
- Girls from a swim team in New York City’s Upper West Side are too scared to use the women’s locker room at a Parks Department swimming pool. In March, a sign appeared noting that everyone has the the right to use the restroom or locker room consistent with their “gender identity or gender expression.” Around the same time, the girls, who range in age from about seven to 18, became concerned after they saw a “bearded individual” in the women’s changing room.
- ….According to one mother of a swim team member, Ellen Vandevort, her daughter was just leaving the locker room in late April when a person who was bald, with heavy stubble and a towel at waist level, stepped out of the shower. Her daughter and the younger girls on the team, says Vandevort, grew alarmed and reported it to the swim coach who suggested that the girls change in the family shower room.
An employee at the center who spoke on condition of anonymity says the individual using the locker room appears to present as a man—wearing swim shorts or trunks to swim, with sideburns going down into a beard—which is partly what alarms the girls and their parents. Staff members have also been warned that asking individuals to prove their gender identity would be discriminatory. “Our hands are tied,” the worker said.”We can’t say anything about it.”
The sign posted outside the locker room in March that affirmed the right of anyone to use the facility that corresponds with their gender identity also noted that “individuals cannot be asked to show identification, medical documentation or any other form of proof or verification of gender” and that anybody “who abuses this policy to assault, harass, intimidate, or otherwise interfere with an individual’s rights” can be prosecuted.
Germaine Greer, the 76-year-old author of “The Female Eunich,” is making waves by lambasting the idea that Caitlyn Jenner may be honored by Glamour Magazine as “Woman of the Year.”
Jenner isn’t a woman, says Greer. He’s just attention-starved and seeking to steal the limelight from the women in the Kardashian family.
He hasn’t actually had to endure what feminists depict as the true horrors of womanhood, such as being cursed with what Greer delicately characterizes as a “big, hairy, smelly vagina.”
- Dec 2015
- The young mother described feeling hurt “emotionally and physically” after falling in love with woman she believed was a man
- Jan 2016
- OLYMPIA, Wash.—A group of women who say they are former victims of sexual assault are making an emotional plea to Washington state legislators to reverse a bathroom policy that they say leaves them and their young children vulnerable, exposed and unsafe.
- …“There is no doubt in my mind that many, many people will be hurt with this kind of policy,” Simon said.
- The policies, which went into effect Dec. 26, grant individuals full access to bathrooms, locker rooms and other gender-specific facilities in accordance with their chosen gender identity instead of their anatomical sex.
- But already,Simon and the other victims feel their stories have fallen on deaf ears, and they’re being portrayed in the public as “fearmongers.”
- By A. Kumar
- May 2016
A shopper at a Ross Dress for Less department store in Texas was shocked as a man entered into the women’s dressing room while she was there. She complained to the manager, who told her, “He was representing himself as a woman today.”
“I was in the dressing room, when we heard a man’s voice,” Lisa Stickles described the incident at the Ross store in Mesquite, Texas, to (Link): CBSDFW.
After her complaint, the manager went inside the dressing room, “came right back out and called me to the side and told me… he was representing himself as a woman today,” Stickles said. “He was in no way dressed as a woman. He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o’clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man.”
A customer service representative with Ross said they do not discriminate against the transgender community.
“What about me? Or my feelings?” said Sickles. “(The manager) told me that if I felt uncomfortable in the dressing room with him there… I’d have to wait until he’s finished.”
Other businesses are also now allowing the use of bathrooms and other facilities based on users’ gender identity.
- July 2016
- A 22-year-old New Hampshire man was recently arrested and charged with violation of privacy after he allegedly recorded underage girls in a Target changing room, according to (Link): LifeSiteNews. Zachary Bishop later turned himself in after fleeing the store that allows males who identify as females to enter the women’s restrooms and fitting rooms.
- …LifeSiteNews further reported the following instances of men taking advantage of transgender restroom policies:
- In February, a Seattle man entered a swimming pool (Link): changing room and undressed in front of a young girls’ swim team, claiming he had the right to do so under transgender policies.
- In 2014, it was revealed that a convicted rapist who once sexually assaulted a 5-year-old girl (Link): claimed to be transgender in order to gain access to a women’s shelter, where he again assaulted women.
AFA also shares similar examples on its www.afa.net/Target page:
- CBS-DFW: (Link): Shopper Upset Man Allowed To Use Women’s Dressing Room
- InsideNoVa.com: (Link): Police: Peeper dressed like a woman arrested at Potomac Mills
- NY Daily News: (Link): Seattle man undresses in women’s locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule
- The Mercury News: (Link): Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom
- Fox4News: (Link): ‘Peeping Tom’ records underage girl changing at Frisco Target
- Fox25Boston: (Link): Police searching for man caught peeping in Revere Target
July 13, 2016
An Idaho man who told police he identifies as a woman was arrested Tuesday after allegedly taking photos of a woman in a Target fitting room, officials said.
Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women’s clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women’s section of the store in Ammon on Monday, (Link): East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.
“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”
Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.
Target announced in April that “transgender team members and guests” were welcome “to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
An Idaho man who identifies as a woman has plead guilty to a charge of felony voyeurism after he recorded video footage of a teenager trying on a swimsuit in a Target fitting room.
Sean Patrick Smith, 46, who goes by Shauna Patricia Smith, was to go before a jury within days, but on Oct. 17, he unexpectedly entered a guilty plea of “Video Voyeurism Without Mutual Consent” before District Judge Joel Tingey.
As previously reported, Smith was arrested in July after admitting to a detective that he “had made videos in the past of women undressing” and that he “makes these videos for the ‘same reason men go online to look at pornography.’”
He had been confronted by the mother of the teen following the incident, but ran out of the store and took off in his vehicle. A police detective then caught up with Smith at his home.
The unidentified 18-year-old victim had reportedly been trying on a swimsuit in the unisex fitting room of the Ammon Target when she noticed Smith holding a phone over the separator.
“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”
Smith, who was wearing a dress and wig, was later tracked to his home, where he was questioned.
“Decide For Yourself: Transgender Crimes”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAFcYTwn33A&feature=youtu.be #LGBT #Rape #Transgender #Transgenderism #Transactivists
The American Family Association is praising Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton for urging Target to re-examine its controversial transgender bathroom policies after a second man was caught recording women undressing in changing rooms.
“After this latest incident, I hope Target finally recognizes the importance of protecting its customers, especially in environments where they can be at their most vulnerable. I am offering them the resources of my office to help assist them in improving their safety procedures,” Paxton said in a message to Target last Friday.
Paxton was referring to police reports searching for a man who peered over a changing room wall with a cellphone at a Target store on Northwest Highway at Abrams. It is the second such incident reported, after a similar crime occurred back in May at a Target store in Frisco, Texas.
AFA, a conservative group that has lead a nationwide boycott against Target for allowing men to go into women’s bathrooms and dressing rooms if they identify as female, (Link): praised Paxton’s inquiry, arguing that he is taking a “courageous stand against Target’s unsafe and dangerous policy.”
I first saw this news item via Janet Mefferd’s Twitter-
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are asking the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of photographing women inside a department store dressing room.
This man was spotted taking pictures of women on Aug. 29 and again on Sept. 9 in the dressing room of a Brick, New Jersey Target, police said.
He was seen entering the unisex dressing room and then using his phone to take pictures of women changing in the stall next to his by reaching under the stall with his phone, police said.
He quickly fled the scene in an older, dark colored four-door BMW with tinted windows, police said.
(Link): Transgender Activists Put Women At Risk, And It Affected The Election – Dec 2016
This op-ed comes after weeks of grieving and hysteria over the election. But it also follows a week after a well-known transgender activist (Link): murdered two women and one of the women’s sons, and three weeks after a (Link): transgender women shot a co-worker. We still hear that never happens. See (Link): here and (Link): here.
…. [a doctor said]
I am a doctor and I spent two decades taking care of every patient I saw. And I saw thousands. Never saw a transgender patient, because on a population basis it is extremely rare. Immune deficiencies (bubble kids) are much more common. We don’t hear a national debate about sterility or sterile rooms.
We don’t get justice-department invectives saying every school has to provide a sterility space for bubble kids.
The entire national debate on the transgender was misplaced emphasis which turned people away from the more qualified candidate. Of course, everyone is entitled to their rights and freedom, but in their zeal to feel good the Democrats never thought about the feasibility or practicality of letting people use the bathroom of their choice …
The immunocompromised patients I took care of never demanded justice department directives. No patient ever did.”
— (end doctor’s quotes)—
…What About the Dignity and Privacy of Women?
…People have not signed a contract saying they are willing to take part in another person’s treatment plan.
To “affirm” one person in their gender may, at the same time, put others at risk.
Privacy is discarded because “womanhood” is now a feeling a man has. It is a male identity.
And to be sure, the real issues are around men and boys in women and girls’ bathrooms, overnights, camp bunks.
Related Posts (on this blog):
Related Posts / Articles, other sites:
(Link): I Wish I Had Been Told About These Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery by Walt Heyer
- (Link): CITY OF DURHAM REFUTES TRANSGENDER WOMAN’S CLAIMS
- (Link): Transgender Female’s Claim of Being Escorted from NC Womens’ Restroom May Be Hoax
- (Link): Transgender woman’s story of being forced out of a North Carolina bathroom called into question
(Link): False Report Being Circulated About AFA – AFA is NOT sending men into women’s bathrooms
- Greer made two rational points that bigotry would keep one from calmly considering. The first, is that Jenner is male scientifically. If you were to clone him, his DNA would reproduce a boy.
- Secondly, Jenner did not grow up experiencing a menstrual period, the possibility of pregnancy and romantic vulnerability before a world of teenage boys (in the way girls do).
- Putting on make-up and a dress and shooting oestrogen into your veins simply does not give you this background experience that women worldwide share.
- ‘Transphobe’ is a loaded term that kills debate.
- by Joseph Murray
- Same-sex marriage advocates didn’t want to change anyone’s biology.
- Cirque du Soleil’s North Carolina cancelation comes as a growing number of artists and entertainers abandon their respective performances in the state to protest of the Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act.
- The world-famous circus, however, has not canceled its upcoming performances in the United Arab Emirates of Dubai.
- Indeed, Cirque du Solei has a planned production, (Link): Varekai, scheduled to run from September 16 to 24 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
- The United Arab Emirates of Dubai has (Link): outlawed same-sex marriage, sex or gender reassignment surgery, adoption by same-sex couples, openly gay and lesbian military service, with the aforementioned being punishable by (Link): death, (Link): fines, or (Link): imprisonment.
- June 20, 2016
- As uterus transplants become a more realistic possibility, some doctors say they are receiving inquiries from male patients who identify as women and want to become pregnant, (Link): according to the Daily Caller.
- “I’m very adamant about making sure people understand that I am somewhere on the spectrum, but I’m not a man and I’m not a woman.”