Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson gets CPAC standing ovation as he slams hippies for ‘causing the 110million cases of STDs in America’ (but what about his own affairs?)
This is like loud mouth San Antonio preacher John Hagee who rails against divorce and broken families from his pulpit, but I’ve so far never heard him mention his wife now – she is wife #2, he had an affair on the first wife, dumped first wife for current wife (current wife was the mistress, if I recall correctly).
- Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson accepted the Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award at CPAC on Friday
- In his speech he slammed hippies and their culture for causing the 110million cases of STDs in Americans
- ‘It is the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way,’ he stated
- He then said that only way to end this was to commit to a heterosexual union and not commit adultery
- This despite the fact that he has numerous affairs in the past, something he did not bring up in his speech
The most popular speaker at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference was not a politician, but rather Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson.
Robertson received a thunderous applause that brought the audience to their feet Friday as he accepted the Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award.