Man Had Penis Amputated And Two Others Suffer Banana Bends After Taking Viagra by Milo Boyd
(Link): Man Had Penis Amputated And Two Others Suffer Banana Bends After Taking Viagra
The side effects of the famous erection drug have been laid out by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
Sept 14, 2019
A man had to have his penis amputated after suffering a bad reaction to Viagra, it has emerged.
Over the past two years 279 men have suffered side effects after popping sildenfil pills – the umbrella term for Viagra.
Continue reading “Man Had Penis Amputated And Two Others Suffer Banana Bends After Taking Viagra by Milo Boyd”
Restaurant Banning “Loud” Kids Has Parents Outraged
Why are so many parents outraged over stuff like this? Nobody wants to hear your screaming baby or brat when they’re out at a movie or a restaurant.
When I was a kid, my parents did this thing called PARENTING, where if myself or my siblings began crying or throwing a temper tantrum, they’d carry us out of the establishment. My parents did not subject other adults to my or my siblings’ annoying kid behavior – why should today’s kids be any different?
Sorry, Christians, but parenthood does NOT make people more compassionate, giving, moral, or loving – as a matter of fact, parenthood seems to make some people even MORE selfish and demanding.
(Link): Restaurant Banning “Loud” Kids Has Parents Outraged
May 14, 2018
By Alexandra Deabler, Fox News
A restaurant in California is making waves for its firm stance on children: Those crying or making loud noises are not allowed in the dining room.
Continue reading “Restaurant Banning “Loud” Kids Has Parents Outraged”
Woman Gives Birth To A Giant Tumor On The Toilet After Her ‘Baby’ Turns Out To Be Cancer
Do not read this while eating. You will barf.
Another reason to feel good about being celibate and childless. No chance of this happening.
(Link): Woman Gives Birth To A Giant Tumor On The Toilet After Her ‘Baby’ Turns Out To Be Cancer
Lauren Knowles was diagnosed with a molar pregnancy, after a scan showed a mass in her womb
A MUM-of-two was forced to give birth to a huge tumour on the toilet after her “baby” was diagnosed as cancer.
Lauren Knowles was over the moon when her pregnancy test read positive.
But when the then 27-year-old noticed heavy spotting at seven-and-a-half weeks, doctors sent her for a scan.
Continue reading “Woman Gives Birth To A Giant Tumor On The Toilet After Her ‘Baby’ Turns Out To Be Cancer”
Children Don’t Come Cheap: Cost of Raising One Hits $233,610
(Link): Raising kids isn’t cheap — and the annual cost of a child is only going up by J. Dennin
Wondering if you can afford to have a kid? Here’s some sobering news.
Children born in 2015 will cost about more per year to raise than kids born in 2014, according to the Department of Agriculture’s latest report on the cost of raising a child in the United States, released Monday.
Overall, families spend between $12,350 and $13,900 annually on their kids, at least when you’re talking married couples with two kids in the middle third of income bands, the report found.
Continue reading “Children Don’t Come Cheap: Cost of Raising One Hits $233,610 (2017 Findings)”
Teenagers Given Condoms at School Likelier to Become Pregnant and Get STDs / STIs: 2016 Study
(Link): New Study Shows ’90s Era Condom Programs Increased Teen Fertility Rates
- by MICHAEL J. NEW
- June 17, 2016
- A new study by a pair of Notre Dame economists received some media attention this week. It found that school districts that instituted condom distribution programs in the early 1990s saw significant increases in the teen-fertility rate [as well as an increase in sexually transmitted diseases].
Continue reading “Teenagers Given Condoms at School Likelier to Become Pregnant and get STDs / STIs: 2016 Study”
Three-Year-Old Boy Sets House On Fire And Kills Entire Family
Normally when I read of news stories of kids who die, I feel sorry for them. This one, this particular kid in this particular situation, not really, since the kid was an idiot.
He was playing with a lighter all day. Yes, I know he was only three, and I still don’t care about that. I’ve always had a hard time having sympathy for people (regardless of age) who bring about things like this based on their own stupid choices.
I do feel sorry for his mother and two siblings who died in this fire.
This is another time when I’m glad I never had kids.
When I was a kid, I was friends with a neighbor boy (who was a few years older than me) who was an arson bug. The kid loved setting fires. I knew it was wrong, even though I was under ten years of age.
(Link): Three-Year-Old Boy Sets House On Fire And Kills Entire Family
- Yahoo! News reports that Trenton Delisle set the home alight after he “set fire to items in the living room.” The blaze rapidly swallowed up the structure that ended the life of himself, his mother, and his twin siblings. State police spokesman, Steve McCausland, believes the fire was most likely started with a cigarette lighter.
- It’s unknown what exactly Trenton burned to result in the flames taking over the whole house.
- Trenton died, as well as his mother, Norma Skidgel, 28, and his 2-year-old twin siblings, Mason and Madison.
- State police spokesman Steve McCausland said the fire was likely started with a cigarette lighter. He said the nature of the items that the boy site afire was unclear. Investigators did say that the mobile home had some major safety hazards; for one there were no functioning smoke detectors and a back door was blocked by a large piece of polystyrene foam that appeared to be for insulation.