Ask Men site’s Virgin Shaming Editorial, entitled, Five Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin
I guess the writer of this piece (I am assuming this was written by a male), or most men today, would be fine with having sex with Bambi, Tiffani, or Brittney, all of whom have banged hundreds of men in one night stands ever since they were fifteen years of age, because they “have experience” and “won’t become too attached.”
Here’s the link to the bigoted, gross, virgin-shaming editorial – which is, wait for it: written by a woman, supposedly, I just notice her name, a “Sarah Stefanson” (it could be that is a pen name, and the person who wrote this is a man) :
(Link): 5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin (link is to page two of the article)
- by Sarah Stefanson
- 1- There’s extra prep work
- Unlike a more experienced woman, a virgin really doesn’t know what to expect. This means that you’re going to have to put in some effort before the deed is done and plan ahead to make sure that she’s comfortable and completely willing.
- It may take some considerable convincing on your part to get her into bed, and while that isn’t one of our five reasons not to sleep with a virgin, your seduction skills will certainly be put to the test when it comes to taking a girl’s virginity.
- Also, the older she is, the harder it will be.
- If she has managed to protect her virginity all through high school and into her 20s, it will be that much more difficult to persuade her that she should give it up to you.
- 4- She lacks skills
- Since she’s inexperienced, she’s probably not going to be that good in bed, and that’s a big reason not to sleep with a virgin.
- There are exceptions to this rule, of course, since there are plenty of skills a girl can learn before she loses her actual virginity.
- If, however, she has little experience with sexual activity in general, the encounter is not going to be all that pleasurable for you.
- If all you want is the power trip that comes from taking her virginity, then you’re golden, but if you want a mutually satisfying sexual experience, you should look for someone who has had time to develop some sexual skills.
- 5- It could get messy
- There is a possibility that having sex with a virgin could literally make a mess of your sheets. Being penetrated for the first time is likely to hurt her and it could result in some bleeding. If the sight of blood makes you squeamish, devirginizing a girl is not for you. A woman’s first sexual experience can leave a very unsexy mess to clean up.
Notice in much of this list, all the emphasis is on the man and what the man wants, and how having sex with a female virgin may inconvenince him in some manner. My god, the entitlement. The lack of concern for another human being. People today are incredibly self-absorbed.
Notice also, under point 2, which reads (see the portion in bold face):
- 2- There’s a freak-out potential
- When it comes to having sex with a virgin, the potential for her to freak out before, during or after the sex act is quite high. She may decide at the last minute that she doesn’t want to go through with it or she may feel massively guilty afterward for having done it. Because so much importance is put on her virginity, her first time is bound to be an emotional experience, which means that you might have to deal with panic, sadness, guilt, and other unpleasant reactions….
Secularists cannot make up their freaking minds on this.
I just reviewed a Hollywood film (link to that review) about female virginity several months ago, and the new narrative being put out by Non-Christians in movies is that a woman giving up her virginity is no longer considered special or important by women any longer – but this writer is saying, yes, it is.
According to one article I linked to months ago, most women do NOT bleed or feel pain when they lose their virginity – the article said some do, but some don’t.
(Link): Virginity Lost, Experience Gained (article with information from study about virginity)
(Link): Living Myths About Virginity – article from The Atlantic
(Link): I Shouldn’t Need An Excuse To Be A Virgin – (Secular Editorial Defends Virginity – More Rare Than a Unicorn Sighting)
(Link): On ‘Late’-In-Life Virginity Loss (from The Atlantic)
(Link): Sometimes Fornication Can Impact Another Relationship Later – One Example
(Link): Why Some People Become 30 Year Old Virgins (Article / Study)