This Blog’s Most Popular Posts of 2015
The folks at Word Press sent me an e-mail with a link to an annual report about this blog.
It seems like everyone and his grandma who blogs is making a post like this one, so I figured, why not.
Here are a few of the things that the review says about this blog:
- -The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog [Christian Pundit] was viewed about 100,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that many people to see it.
- These are the posts that got the most views in 2015….
- 1 (Link): Creepy, wrong, immature and pathetic: older men chasing after much younger women 3 COMMENTS August 2013
- 2 (Link): Focus on the Family Members Practice Infidelity or Homosexuality and Get Divorced and Remarry – links to exposes 0 COMMENTS October 2013
- 3 (Link): The Singles Challenge ( Single Christian over 35 years old never married ) 4 COMMENTS August 2012
Continue reading “This Blog’s Most Popular Posts of 2015 (according to Word Press)”