Necrophiliac Gets Prison For Killing Teacher on First Date Whom He Met Using Dating Site
(Link): Necrophiliac Gets Prison For Killing Teacher on First Date Whom He Met Using Dating Site
- June 3, 2016
- Psycho killer Carl Langdell was jailed Friday for a minimum of 26 years after confessing to murdering a young teacher he met on an online dating site.
- Sick fantastist Langdell lured innocent Katie Locke to a meeting via the website Plenty of Fish.
- The killer told Katie, 23, he was a lawyer — setting up a fake LinkedIn account — before throttling the teacher and dumping her body near a dumpster.
- He had taken photos of her dead body and sexually assaulted her.
- On Friday, a judge handed Langdell a life sentence and told him that having sex with Locke’s dead body “increased the depravity of the murder.”
Continue reading “Necrophiliac Gets Prison For Killing Teacher on First Date Whom He Met Using Dating Site”
Read the 28 Insane Texts This Woman Got After She Canceled a Blind Date
(Link): Read the 28 Insane Texts This Woman Got After She Canceled a Blind Date
Woman Raped at Gunpoint by EHarmony Date
(Link): Woman accuses eHarmony date of rape near busy NYC bus station
- Cops in New York City investigated a woman’s claim that her eHarmony date raped her at gunpoint in a tunnel underneath the busy Port Authority Bus Terminal, several news agencies reported Friday.
(Link): Woman Raped After Meeting eHarmony Date At Port Authority Bus Terminal
(Link): NY Woman Accuses eHarmony Date of Raping Her at Gunpoint
(Link): Police: eHarmony date may have led to rape at N.Y. bus terminal
- In a statement to 48 Hours’ Crimesider, eHarmony said that as of Friday afternoon, investigators have still not reached out to the company seeking information related to the case, “nor (has eHarmony) received any information other than what has been reported in the press.”
Continue reading “Woman Raped at Gunpoint by EHarmony Date”
All dating advice is as terrible as the people who give it
I saw this article awhile back and meant to blog about it but forgot until today.
I agree. Most all dating advice I’ve ever seen or heard has been terrible. It’s usually based on unrealistic stereotypes, or only what worked for the particular person who wrote it. What worked for your friend in snagging a spouse may not work for you, so I don’t know why people bother to give this advice or read it.
The only reason I bother to ever read it is to “hate read” it. I’m interested in seeing what awful advice the writers are doling out to adult singles.
A lot of dating advice does not work. I do occasionally see a point or two that is valid, but the lion’s share of dating advice I’ve seen just does not work. I think most dating advice, especially the advice being hyped in books, is bogus. It’s all about making a buck off lonely hearts.
Anyway, a lot of criticisms this guy has about dating advice are the same issues and problems I’ve noticed with it over the years, and some of the criticisms he raises are one reason I usually give most dating advice books and columns little to no attention.
(Link): All dating advice is as terrible as the people who give it